Since nobody commented on it, I am not sure that anyone really caught on that Wednesday’s post was an April Fools Day joke. It was actually written by The Scholastic Scribe. I don’t normally rant in real life, and I’m not about to start doing so on my blog. I’m sure a lot of you were worried, which probably explains why there wasn’t a single comment!
I posted on Wednesday, but my article 10 Things To Help Keep An ADD-Inflicted Teacher Focused actually ended up on one of the few edublogs I regularly read, It’s Not All Flowers and Sausages. I gotta tell you, this was some good stuff in the article also.
- The Scholastic Scribe (of The Scholastic Scribe) posted Mrs. Scribe Has Left The Building on So You Want To Teach?
- Joel (of So You Want To Teach?) posted 10 Things To Help Keep An ADD-Inflicted Teacher Focused on It’s Not All Flowers And Sausages
- Mimi (of It’s Not All Flowers And Sausages) posted Why Bill Nye The Science Guy And I Will Never Be Friends on I Want To Teach Forever
- Mr. D (of I Want To Teach Forever) posted Stress & Motivation on I.M.C. Guy
- Chad (of I.M.C. Guy) posted Choosing Your Colleagues on Chucheria
- Mrs. T (of Chucheria) posted ScanTron Police on Scheiss Weekly
- Mamacita (of Scheiss Weekly) posted Set A Watch, O Lord, Before My Mouth on Learn Me Good
- Mr. Teacher (of Learn Me Good) posted It’s All In The Decimals on Bluebird’s Classroom
- Mrs. Bluebird (of Bluebird’s Classroom) posted Guitar Teen Comes In Second on MS Teacher
- Ms. Teacher (of MS Teacher) posted It’s the Fault of the Big Bad Teachers Unions! on Tales from the School Bus
- The Bus Driver (of Tales From The School Bus) posted Bug Spray, Sand Gnats, and the Zoo on 100 Farmers
- 100 Farmers (of 100 Farmers) posted No Matter on History is Elementary
- Elementary History Teacher (of History is Elementary) posted It’s Never Too Early To Bring Up College on The Scholastic Scribe
Okay, maybe it wasn’t as effective as last year’s April Fools Day joke where I outlined 10 Reasons why I was quitting, but it was still fun. And if you are a new reader who came here by way of the Flower/Sausage blog, welcome! I know I got a bunch of traffic from her, so I’m guessing a handful of you stuck around to see what else I had to say.