With the end of what for many is the first week of student teaching, I wanted to look around at some of the blogs out there written by student teachers. I expect my Student Teaching Project to grow over the course of the semester, but for now I want to look at all of the student teaching related posts I know of from this week.
- Sunday January 4 – Mr. Spurlin writes out his Student Teaching Resolutions in which he lays out some plans that he has for this upcoming semester.
- Monday January 5 – Mattie writes The First Day… sigh in which she notices teacher dress code, students who resemble some of her former classmates, and the language used by the students she’s working with.
- Tuesday January 6 – Matties writes Some Teaching Methods I Like So Far… in which she mused about some of the teaching methods she’s seen so far.
- Tuesday January 6 – G. Broaddus writes Day 2: Getting back on the†horse and recounts the first two days of his student teaching. He plans to post every single day. That should be exciting!
- Wednesday January 7 – G. Broaddus writes Under pressure: The element of†time and discusses time management, 80s music, and grammar!
- Thursday January 8 – Magister L. writes Tiiii-iiiiiii-iii-iiime: It’s Not On My Side (Or: Magister L. Punches The Clock) in which he looks at the time crunch that student teaching has put on his already busy schedule.
- Thursday January 8 – Mattie writes 4th Period… aka The Terrors in which she struggles to come to terms with adolescent male behavior!
- Thursday January 8 – G. Broaddus writes Good†habits and outlines some of the good habits he plans to implement as well as the use of apostrophes.
There’s the wrapup for this week. I’m sure I missed some. If I missed your blog, let me know! I’d love to hear from you.