In continuing my review of the year, I am looking today at some of the articles that I wish were more popular. They may have received a handful of comments, or they may not have received any. The most common cause for their relative obscurity is that they are older articles and have gotten lost.
Even so, many of them haven’t received a whole lot of traffic. So I’m dusting them off, polishing them up, and repackaging them here.
A dozen overlooked articles of 2007
- A Customer Service Oriented Classroom Experience February 24th, 2007
- Be The Best Teacher In The World May 19th, 2007
- Reading May 29th, 2007
- Finding Excellent Educators To Emulate June 5th, 2007
- Where Have All The Good Teachers Gone? June 17th, 2007
- 9 Reasons To Quit Teaching (And 10 Reasons To Stick) June 18th, 2007
- Arguing Is Normal, isn’t It? June 21st, 2007
- The Best Time To Be A Teacher? July 1st, 2007
- Invalid Reasons Teachers Quit July 7th, 2007
- Valid Reasons Teachers Quit July 8th, 2007
- 7 Pieces Of Financial Advice For A High School Student (Or Teacher!) September 30th, 2007
- All Time Best Teaching Advice November 17th, 2007