My buddy Mr. D who writes I Want To Teach Forever has started up a little project this year that I hope lasts all year. He is asking teachers to email him and write a guest post for him about “What is the most important advice you can give to other teachers?” The project is 52 Teachers, 52 Lessons.
I will obviously be submitting an article to the project (I had intended to do so before the end of December, but it didn’t work out). I wanted to provide him with a larger audience of people who might potentially write an article for him and get featured in this project that is sure to be a valuable addition to the teaching community for years to come.
Additionally, I wanted to be able to provide a sort of hub where each lesson is listed. I will be updating this throughout the year.
- Week 1 by Dorit Sasson (The New Teacher Resource Center)
- Week 2 by Jen Carboneau †(Jen Carbonneau’s Web Log)
- Week 3 by Tammy Gillmore (Treasure Chest of Thoughts)
- Week 4 by Joel (So You Want To Teach?)
- Week 5 by Kate (f(t))
- Week 6 by Miss Cal.Q.L8 (Miss Cal.Q.L8)
- Week 7 by Keith Schoch (Teaching That Sticks and†Teach With Picture Books)
- Week 8 by Matt from Massachusetts
- Week 9 by Maddy (Mad Hot Math)
- Week 10 by Lauren Teather from South Korea