If this is your first time visiting this site, or even if youâ€™ve been reading for a while, there are undoubtedly some articles that youâ€™ve missed along the journey. As I have been working a lot on organizing the site lately, it has come to my attention that there are over 400 posts on the site. This can be kind of daunting for a new reader to say the least.
These are some of my favorite articles and series that Iâ€™ve written on the site. If youâ€™ve read these, maybe you could check in and respond to a comment or two!
- Questions That Will Save Your Career
- Where Have All The Good Teachers Gone?
- The Best Time To Be A Teacher?
- 5 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers
- Shut Up And Teach
- Are You Still Out Of Control In Your Classroom
- 25 Tips For Less Stress
- One of THOSE Days
- Why I Hated Teaching During My First Two Years
- Slow Down!
- The Honeymoon Is Over: What Killed My First Teaching Job And 7 Tips For Getting Your Next Job
- Turning The Ship: The Voyage To Becoming A Great Teacher
- The Art of Teaching Beginning Band
- Teaching: Part Time Job At Full Pay Wages????
- Are Classroom Rules Needed?
- Pacing: What Every Great Band Director Knows
- If You Make Only One Change This Yearï¿½RELAX!!!!!!
- The Unfairness of Equality
- Recession 2009 And Its Impact On Teaching
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for reading, commenting, and sharing the articles with your friends!
Here are a few more links that donâ€™t go to specific articles or series, but should still be useful in site navigation:
- Blog Revolution
- Classroom Management
- Guest Bloggers
- New Teacher & Student Teacher Tips
- Total Teacher Transformation
- Why Do Teachers Quit?