If this is your first time visiting this site, or even if you’ve been reading for a while, there are undoubtedly some articles that you’ve missed along the journey. As I have been working a lot on organizing the site lately, it has come to my attention that there are over 400 posts on the site. This can be kind of daunting for a new reader to say the least.
These are some of my favorite articles and series that I’ve written on the site. If you’ve read these, maybe you could check in and respond to a comment or two!
- Questions That Will Save Your Career
- Where Have All The Good Teachers Gone?
- The Best Time To Be A Teacher?
- 5 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers
- Shut Up And Teach
- Are You Still Out Of Control In Your Classroom
- 25 Tips For Less Stress
- One of THOSE Days
- Why I Hated Teaching During My First Two Years
- Slow Down!
- The Honeymoon Is Over: What Killed My First Teaching Job And 7 Tips For Getting Your Next Job
- Turning The Ship: The Voyage To Becoming A Great Teacher
- The Art of Teaching Beginning Band
- Teaching: Part Time Job At Full Pay Wages????
- Are Classroom Rules Needed?
- Pacing: What Every Great Band Director Knows
- If You Make Only One Change This Year�RELAX!!!!!!
- The Unfairness of Equality
- Recession 2009 And Its Impact On Teaching
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for reading, commenting, and sharing the articles with your friends!
Here are a few more links that don’t go to specific articles or series, but should still be useful in site navigation:
- Blog Revolution
- Classroom Management
- Guest Bloggers
- New Teacher & Student Teacher Tips
- Total Teacher Transformation
- Why Do Teachers Quit?