In the Christmas break, I am looking back at this blog’s growth and development. I did this last year and it helped some of the newer readers to catch some of the things they missed out on. I know that since the year started with around 125 subscribers and is ending with around 600, many of you haven’t gone in and dug through the archives. These year-end summaries will help you out a little bit! As I look through the blog’s archive, it strikes me that there are some articles that have either been buried deep in the archives, or for whatever reason, have gone unnoticed by my readers.
So I am giving all of those articles a chance to redeem themselves, come up to the light of day. Here is a chance for them to breathe once again as you, my loyal readers (many of whom have a couple of weeks off of work), read through them and offer your brilliant commentaries on the subject matter. I’ve sorted them alphabetically by month.
Every article from February 2008 received a comment or trackback!
Every article from August 2008 received a comment or trackback!
- Blogger’s Choice Awards
- Life Lesson 5: Blessed Are The Poor In Spirit
Looking for more reading? Check out these articles from 2007 that still have not received any comments or trackbacks!
- 06-07: A Year In Review
- 06-07: What Didn’t Work Well
- 06-07: What To Change Next Year
- 06-07: What Worked Well
- 3 Keys To Line Up A Killer Job While Still In School
- 8 Methods For Recruiting People Into Your Program
- A Recipe For Less Stress
- Anxiety Sets In As The New School Year Looms Ominously Close
- Clarity Leads To Organization
- Classroom Management: The Key To Your Success
- Do You Run The Risk of Becoming Successful?
- Finishing Strong
- Habit 1: Communication Procedures
- Habit 3: Relationship Procedures
- How Do I Keep My Sanity?
- How Do I Keep My Students Engaged?
- How Do I Keep My Students Learning?
- Is Education Really That Important? (Part 2)
- Less Stress: Declutter Your Car
- Less Stress: Declutter Your Desktop
- Less Stress: Deepen Your Relationships With Coworkers
- Less Stress: Deepen Your Relationships With Friends
- Less Stress: Eliminate Junk Food
- Less Stress: Play At Work
- Less Stress: Reduce Responsibilities
- Less Stress: Wake Up Earlier
- Looking For A New Job?
- My Education Background
- Reader Appreciation: Athena
- Reader Appreciation: Clix
- Reader Appreciation: Eric Turner
- Reader Appreciation: Gillian King
- Reader Appreciation: Jeremy Aldrich
- Reader Appreciation: Miss A
- Reader Appreciation: Mister Teacher
- Reader Appreciation: ms_teacher
- Reader Appreciation: Pamela
- Reader Appreciation: Pat Hensley
- Redeeming The Cesspools Of Public Education
- Rethinking The Systems
- Revisiting The Résumé
- Sharpen The Saw
- Shocking Video: Why School Dress Code Is Important
- So You Want To Teach 2008
- Tale of Two Administrators
- The Dip
- The Fourth Year: Entering The Special Place
- The Loneliest Articles of 2007 (how ironic…)
- The Overlooked Articles of 2007
- The State of the Blog: 09/01/07
- The Vitality of Collaboration
- Video: Did You Know?
- Video: Highlands Middle School of Cool
- Video: Pay Attention
- Video: Teachers Rap About High School
- Video: The Impotence of Proofreading
- Video: What Do Teachers Make
- Weekend Wrapup 09/03/07