Do you ever feel alone in your quest to become a teacher? Well, the truth is that finding a teaching job can be lonely, but it is not a unique experience.
Over the next few weeks, I will be curating Resource Posts that will serve as a springboard for digging deeper into specific topics that have been covered on this blog. Since we are at the beginning of July and many teachers are searching for their first job or for greener pastures, the first stop is a collection of resources on finding a teaching job.
- Help: Should I Become A Teacher?
- Help A New Student Teacher Out With Resources
- 10 Things I Wish Someone Had Explained Before My First Teaching Job
- Five Ways To Survive The First Day of School
- How Can You Tell If You’re Cut Out For Teaching
- Survival Kit For Teachers Looking To Relocate
- When Is It Time To Relocate?
- Do I Really Want To Teach?
- SYWTT’s Job Resource Page
- 3 Keys To Line Up A Killer Job While Still In School
- How To Stay Up To Date With The Job Market: Tips For Teachers
- Updating Your Resume
- The Total Resume Makeover
- How To Polish Your Resume To Rack Up Job Interviews