In continuing my review of the year, I am looking today at some of the articles that I wish were more popular. They may have received a handful of comments, or they may not have received any. The most common cause for their relative obscurity is that they are older articles and have gotten lost.
Even so, many of them haven’t received a whole lot of traffic. So I’m dusting them off, polishing them up, and repackaging them here.
Two dozen overlooked articles of 2008
- January 14th, 2008 8 Ways Blogging Makes Me A Better Teacher
- January 20th, 2008 What If…
- January 31st, 2008 Clinicians
- February 11th, 2008 Hyper-Focus Fosters Higher Quality Output
- February 21st, 2008 Apologizing
- March 15th, 2008 Whitespace
- March 17th, 2008 You’ve Been Teaching HOW LONG???
- April 3rd, 2008 The Honeymoon Is Over: What Killed My First Job And 7 Tips For Getting Your Next Job
- April 14th, 2008 Turning The Ship: Overcoming A History of Poor Teaching
- May 19th, 2008 5 Things To Do While Taking A Break
- May 25th, 2008 Interview Tips
- June 19th, 2008 Why Do We Do What It Is That We Do?
- June 25th, 2008 On The Brink Of Quitting
- July 23rd, 2008 10 Reasons to Love Rural Schools
- July 25th, 2008 Make Love not War – How to Control an Unruly Class
- July 28th, 2008 How to Empower Your Students
- August 30th, 2008 New Classroom Rule: Don’t Talk To Me
- September 22nd, 2008 Blogging Your Way To Being A Great Teacher
- September 23rd, 2008 Networking To Save Your (Teaching) Life
- September 27th, 2008 So You Got A New Job! Should You Go Out And Buy A Bunch of New Crap?
- October 8th, 2008 Reminders
- October 13th, 2008 Learning New Lessons – Tips for Rookie Teachers
- November 10th, 2008 But It’s Not Your Fault!
- November 30th, 2008 Make A Two Year Commitment, And 100 Other Great Teaching Tips