In continuing my review of the year, I am looking today at some of the articles that I wish were more popular. They may have received a handful of comments, or they may not have received any. The most common cause for their relative obscurity is that they are older articles and have gotten lost.
Even so, many of them havenít received a whole lot of traffic. So Iím dusting them off, polishing them up, and repackaging them here.
Two dozen overlooked articles of 2008
- January 14th, 2008††8 Ways Blogging Makes Me A Better Teacher
- January 20th, 2008††What IfÖ
- January 31st, 2008††Clinicians
- February 11th, 2008††Hyper-Focus Fosters Higher Quality Output
- February 21st, 2008††Apologizing
- March 15th, 2008††Whitespace
- March 17th, 2008††Youíve Been Teaching HOW LONG???
- April 3rd, 2008††The Honeymoon Is Over: What Killed My First Job And 7 Tips For Getting Your Next Job
- April 14th, 2008††Turning The Ship: Overcoming A History of Poor Teaching
- May 19th, 2008††5 Things To Do While Taking A Break
- May 25th, 2008††Interview Tips
- June 19th, 2008††Why Do We Do What It Is That We Do?
- June 25th, 2008††On The Brink Of Quitting
- July 23rd, 2008††10 Reasons to Love Rural Schools
- July 25th, 2008††Make Love not War – How to Control an Unruly Class
- July 28th, 2008††How to Empower Your Students
- August 30th, 2008††New Classroom Rule: Donít Talk To Me
- September 22nd, 2008††Blogging Your Way To Being A Great Teacher
- September 23rd, 2008††Networking To Save Your (Teaching) Life
- September 27th, 2008††So You Got A New Job! Should You Go Out And Buy A Bunch of New Crap?
- October 8th, 2008††Reminders
- October 13th, 2008††Learning New Lessons Ė Tips for Rookie Teachers
- November 10th, 2008††But Itís Not Your Fault!
- November 30th, 2008††Make A Two Year Commitment, And 100 Other Great Teaching Tips